Oversea Myanmar Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ႏုိင္ငံျခားသြားမယ္ဆိုရင္ (၃) ကလိုေစးထူး

Go down

ႏုိင္ငံျခားသြားမယ္ဆိုရင္ (၃) ကလိုေစးထူး Empty ႏုိင္ငံျခားသြားမယ္ဆိုရင္ (၃) ကလိုေစးထူး

Post  Admin Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:20 pm

တေန႔က ျဖစ္ပါတယ္။

`ႏိုင္ငံျခား သြားမယ္ဆိုရင္´ ပို႔စ္ေတြကို ဖတ္မိတဲ့ စကၤာပူက မခ်ိဳက က်ေနာ့္ဆီကုိ အီးေမးလ္ပုိၿပီး သူရဲ့ စကၤာပူေရာက္ အေတြ႔အႀကဳံေတြကုိ အဂၤလိပ္ဘာသာနဲ႔ ေရးသား ေ၀မွ် ေပးပို႔ေပးလိုက္ပါတယ္။

တကယ္ေတာ့ အဲဒီ ပုိ႔စ္ေတြကို တင္ျဖစ္ဖို႔ စိတ္ကူးက က်ေနာ္က စတင္ ရခဲ့တာေတာ့ မဟုတ္ပါဘူး။ ဘယ္လိုပဲျဖစ္ျဖစ္ အဲဒီ ပို႔စ္ေတြမွာ က်ေနာ့္ မိတ္ေဆြ သူငယ္ခ်င္းေတြ အေတာ္မ်ားမ်ားက မိမိေရာက္ေနတဲ့ ႏိုင္ငံအလိုက္ ႏိုင္ငံျခားကုိ သြားမယ္ဆိုရင္ ဘယ္လိုဘယ္ပုံ ျပင္ဆင္သင့္တယ္၊ ဘာေတြ ေတြ႔ႀကဳံရႏိုင္တယ္ဆုိတာကို အားတက္သေရာ ေဆြးေႏြးေပးၾကလုိ႔ အေတာ္ေလးကို ၿမိဳင္ၿမိဳင္ ဆိုင္ဆုိင္ ျဖစ္ခဲ့ပါတယ္။

အဲဒီပုိ႔စ္ေတြရဲ့ ေနာက္ဆက္တြဲ အေနနဲ႔ က်ေနာ္ စဥ္းစားမိတာ တခုကေတာ့ က်ေနာ္တို႔ေတြလို ျပည္ပကို ေရာက္ေနသူေတြရဲ့ လုပ္ငန္းခြင္ အေတြ႔အႀကဳံ၊ အလုပ္ရွာေဖြရတဲ့ အေတြ႔အႀကဳံ၊ အခက္အခဲ အစရိွတာေတြကိုပါ မိမိ ေရာက္ေနၾကတဲ့ ႏိုင္ငံအလုိက္ ကိုယ့္အေတြ႔အႀကဳံကို ကုိယ္ တင္ျပေဆြးေႏြးရင္ ပုိလို႔ ျပည့္စုံမလား ဆိုတာပါပဲ။

ဒါေၾကာင့္ ပထမဆုံး ပို႔စ္မွာတုန္းကလိုပဲ ေမးခြန္းေလးေတြနဲ႔ အတူ အေတြ႔အႀကဳံေတြ ဖလွယ္ၾကည့္ေစခ်င္ပါတယ္။ က်ေနာ့္ရဲ့ အေတြ႔အႀကဳံေတြကုိလဲ ေနာက္ပိုင္းမွာ ကြန္မန္႔အျဖစ္ ဆက္လက္ တင္ျပပါမယ္။

က်ေနာ္ ေျဖၾကားေပးေစခ်င္တဲ့ ေမးခြန္းေတြကေတာ့…

(၁) အခု ေရာက္ေနတဲ့ ႏိုင္ငံမွာ လက္ရိွ ဘာအလုပ္လုပ္ကိုင္ေနရပါသလဲ။ အဲဒီ အလုပ္ရဖုိ႔ကို ဘယ္လိုႀကိဳးစားခဲ့ရတယ္၊ အခက္အခဲေတြ ဘာေတြ ရိွခဲ့တယ္ ဆိုတာကို ေဆြးေႏြးေစခ်င္ပါတယ္။

(၂) အခု လက္ရိွအလုပ္ကေရာ သင့္ရဲ့ ေမွ်ာ္မွန္းခ်က္ကို အတုိင္းအတာ တခုအထိ အေထာက္အကူ ျပဳ ျဖည့္ဆည္းေပးႏုိင္ပါသလား။ ဥပမာ- လုပ္ခ်င္တဲ့ အလုပ္နဲ႔ လက္ရိွ လုပ္ေနရတဲ့ အလုပ္က တထပ္တည္း က်ပါရ့ဲလား။

(၃) အခု လက္ရိွေရာက္ေနတဲ့ ႏိုင္ငံမွာ ျမန္မာလူမ်ိဳး အလုပ္သမားေတြ ႀကဳံရေလ့ ရိွတဲ့ အခက္အခဲေတြကုိ ေဆြးေႏြးေစခ်င္ပါတယ္။

(၄) ဘာသာစကား မတူညီမႈေၾကာင့္ ဆုံးရွဳံးရေလ့ရိွတဲ့ အလုပ္အကုိင္ေကာင္းေတြ အေၾကာင္းကုိ ေတြ႔ႀကဳံမိသမွ် ေရးသားေပးေစခ်င္ပါတယ္။

(၅) ျမန္မာႏိုင္ငံကေန ျပည္ပထြက္ အလုပ္လုပ္ကိုင္လုိသူေတြ အတြက္ အေကာင္းဆုံးေသာ အႀကံဉာဏ္ကို မိမိေတြ႔ႀကဳံဖူးတဲ့ အေတြ႔အႀကဳံနဲ႔ ယွဥ္ၿပီး ေရးသား အႀကံျပဳေစခ်င္ပါတယ္။

အထက္ပါ ေမးခြန္းေတြကို မည္သူမဆို အဂၤလိပ္ဘာသာနဲ႔ပဲ ျဖစ္ေစ၊ ျမန္မာဘာသာနဲ႔ပဲ ျဖစ္ေစ ေျဖၾကားေပးၿပီး မိမိရဲ့ အေတြ႔အႀကဳံေတြကို ေ၀မွ်ေပးေစလိုပါတယ္။ ကြန္မန္႔မွာ ေရးရတာ အခက္အခဲ ရိွလို႔ က်ေနာ့္ဆီကို အီးေမးလ္နဲ႔ ေပးပိ႔ုလိုသူေတြကေတာ့ klosayhtoo@gmail.com ကုိ ေပးပုိ႔ႏိုင္ပါတယ္။

က်ေနာ့္ဆီကုိ ေပးပိ႔ုလိုက္တဲ့ မခ်ိဳရဲ့ စကၤာပူေရာက္ အေတြ႔အႀကဳံေတြကို ေအာက္မွာ ထပ္ဆင့္ ေဖာ္ျပလုိက္ပါတယ္။

ကလိုေစးထူး

http://klosayhtoo.blogspot.com/

Last edited by Admin on Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-03-05

https://omcf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

ႏုိင္ငံျခားသြားမယ္ဆိုရင္ (၃) ကလိုေစးထူး Empty Re: ႏုိင္ငံျခားသြားမယ္ဆိုရင္ (၃) ကလိုေစးထူး

Post  Admin Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:20 pm

Dear Ko-Say-Htoo,

Thank you for allowing me to share my knowledge. I had read your post “Going to foreign land” and also read the letter from “Ma Mar La”. She contributes very useful info about Japan and America. I just want to add some for Singapore.

I am working in Singapore for 13 years and hope that my contribution will be useful for our own country people.

I do not have Burmese font. Please allow me to write in English.

This is only general information for coming to Singapore.

(1) Apply Visa

You may apply Visa at Singapore Embassy in Myanmar. Usually, you can get one month multi-entry visa.

(2) Immigration check point at Singapore air port

Upon arriving at Singapore airport, immigration officer will give you reasonable length of stay, depends on visa validity, return air ticket, etc.. Usually 2 weeks or one month. This is called social visit pass (SVP).

(3) Stay in SG during social visit pass

During social visit pass (SVP), you may try to get job via news paper, job ad web or agents. In SG, the law is very hush for over-stayer. That’s why must be very careful of SVP validity. Before expire of SVP, need to apply extension on line at immigration web. Depends on your data, you will get final extension one month or sometimes you may not get any extension. Once your SVP is expired you must leave the country.

(4) Hunting Job

Basically 2 types of work pass.

· work permit for general worker (education is not necessary)

· S pass, Q pass and P pass for professional (Engineer, Accountant, Nurse..etc )

Work Permit;

I am not sure about ‘work permit’. Generally they go-through by agent before they enter to SG. I will gather more info and write to u.

S pass, Q pass and P pass for professional ;

For hunting job, your certificate is not 100% majority. Employer just wants to know what you can do practically in your professional field. Language skill also important.

Hunting job is all depends on your own ability and luck.

In SG, a lots of Burmese working as professional including ladies, mostly in Engineering field. Also a lots of people going back without getting job. Therefore very hard to shown in % of success.

(5) Apply work pass

If you secure the job during SVP, your company will apply work pass for you. Work pass types are varies depends on salary range. Processing time is about 3weeks. If your SVP is expired during processing, u may get extension.

(6) Approval of work pass

Approval of work pass depends on ;

* Education (Diploma or Degree)
* Related working experience
* Salary
* Job Nature (must be relevant to education and work experience)

Copy of Education Certificates and work experience testimonials must be submitted. Also, approval of work pass depends on company performance.

If work pass is approved, you are granted to work in your company for 2 years and extendable. Those people with salary S$ 2500 and above can bring family with children under 21yrs old. You may apply “Permanent Resident” after work pass is issued. Approval is case by case basic and own merit.

(7) Rejection of work pass

If work pass application is rejected, your company may submit appeal. If rejected again, you may look for another job and your SVP will not be extended and you have to leave SG. Alternatively, you may try to get student pass from private school.

This is only general info for Burmese passport holder and may not be applicable for all circumstances.

If my contribution is not complete or mislead, I welcome the correction.

Thank you.

Ma Cho

http://klosayhtoo.blogspot.com/

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-03-05

https://omcf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down